Thursday, March 12, 2009

Captivating

Why do little girls love to dress up in twirling skirts? Why do they dream of a day their prince will come and together they will live in a great adventure? Because that is the heart of God set within every woman.

Then the time came when the risk it took
To remain tight in a bud was more painful
Than the risk it took to bloom
-Anais Nin

Today March 12, 2009, I will bloom. And the risk is my pleasure to take. How honored I am to marry a man like Hal White!

3 comments:

  1. In kidding around with friends that have married women that are out of their league, I have often teased them saying that "you out punted your coverage". We always get a good laugh with that one. Now I am telling everyone that I have definitely "out punted my coverage" with Brenda. The honor is all mine. I called Brenda's Dad this AM to tell him that he could still rescind his blessing! This was after he called me yesterday and told me that I had 24 hours to back out...I told him never!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thursday's activities passed over my head until marilyn and I were seated eating breakfast Fri; on the way home. and everything hit me. and I lost it. I wasted a 10 dollar meal. could not eat. and lord I love biscuits and gravy. We believe the Lord has given us a son-in-law that can get close to loving our daughter as much as we do.. enough said.....

    ReplyDelete